Unless you completely avoid the intellectually-rich events being organized in this country, you must have definitely heard about the International Conference on Banking & Finance to be organized by Gujarat National Law University on March 17-18, 2018. LawBriefs, being proudly collaborated with this event, presents before you the details about this conference:
What is the conference all about?
International Conference on Banking & Finance will culminate into a confluence of thoughts on contemporary issues on international and national banking and finance. The conference will reflect upon new areas of deliberation on themes such as Demonetization in India, Bank Secrecy, Panama papers, BRICS Bank, AIIB, INDRADHANUSH 2.0 mission, Brexit etc. to list a few. This conference will also serve a platform for the exchange of scholarly views of people of eminence in the fields of Banking and finance and who’s who of the industry.
Who is organizing this conference?
This conference is jointly organized by GNLU Centre for Business & Public Policy and GNLU Centre for Banking & Financial Laws.
When will the conference be organized?
The Conference will be organized on March 17-18, 2018, at Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar.
What are the themes of the conference?
The Conference will deliberate on two key themes- (1) Contemporary International Banking and Indian Banking Issues; (2) Contemporary International Finance Issues
(For more details on the themes, kindly check the brochure attached below)
What are the submission guidelines?
- The Abstract should be of 500-600 words.
- The author(s) shall specify Title of the paper, name(s) of the author(s), professional titles, e-mail addresses and contact number.
- The Abstract should be in .doc/.docx formats in Times New Roman font, font size 12 with 1.5 spacing
- All abstracts should be submitted through e-mail only. The email id for conference related queries and submissions is firstname.lastname@example.org
- The author(s) should indicate the theme on which the paper is based.
- The abstracts shall be screened by the Organizing Committee. The Authors of the shortlisted abstracts shall be intimated accordingly.
- Co-authorship is permissible (subject to an upper limit of 2 Authors per submission).
- All submissions should be the original work of the Author, and should not have been submitted for publication/published elsewhere in any form.
- The Chicago Manual of Style: 16 Edition
- All submissions should be within the range of 4000-6000 words (exclusive of footnotes).
Is there a registration fee for the conference?
Yes, there is a registration fee for the conference. The scheme of the registration is as follows:
(a) For Students – Rs 2000/-
(b) For GNLU Students – Rs 1000/-
(C) For Others – Rs 3000/-
(The registration fee covers Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks on both Conference days. This, however, does not include accommodation.)
Who can participate in this conference?
|· Professors, Academicians||· Financial Innovators|
|· Lawyers||· Financial Policy Makers|
|· Research Scholars||· Financial Regulators|
|· Students||· Investment Bankers|
|· Brokers||· Lenders|
|· Consultants||· Micro Finance Institutions|
|· Developer & Solution Providers||· Retail Bankers|
|· Development Organisations||· Payment Bankers|
|· Financial Experts|
International Conference on Banking & Finance is a unique event which is scheduled to be organized in the state of Gujarat on March 17-18, 2018. For queries contact email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Brochure: Click Here.